Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Passing Through Texas

Last month we had some special visitors come to town. They were only here for a few short hours, but it was so good to see them. In fact, we wish they could have stayed longer!

My Dad, Mom, Jared, and Kaylee were headed home from their Caribbean cruise. While on their cruise they called to tell us they would have a layover at the DFW airport, which is only 15 minutes from us. They asked if we would like to see them. Of course we did!!!

The morning they were flying into DFW airport, my mom called to tell me it probably wouldn't work out and we wouldn't get to see each other. They knew their layover was going to be short and between the plane change and getting to their next gate they wouldn't have a lot of time. Throughout the week I tried not to get my hopes up because I knew I would be so disappointed if we didn't get to see them. As luck would have it, their plane came in early and we were able to visit with them for a hour and hear about all the fun they had on their cruise.


Thankfully Piper hasn't hit the stage where she's afraid of people yet. She was more than willing to have someone different read her books and play with her. I love seeing how she interacts with new people. She is never afraid or shy. I just hope it stays that way.

  
While they were in Cozumel, Mexico they bought Piper a new dress. Mom thought it was going to be way to big. I'd say it fits just about right.


We had so much fun just sitting in the airport visiting with family. It was sad to see them get back on the plane to head home but I sure am grateful for the hour we got to spend with them. Please come again!!!

No comments: