Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Package Arrives

Last week, I FINALLY got around to ordering Piper's big girl car seat. After waiting several days, the FedEx man delivered our package. That car seat was begging to be let out of the box and put together. So I obliged!

Once it came out of the box, it looked all funny and was laying down. Great! I was hoping I would just have to pull it out of the box and it'd be ready to go. I know. Its not that hard to snap some thing-a-ma-gig and move some straps around. Even Piper was expecting it to be perfectly snapped together. That girl couldn't wait to try it out. She was so impatient she couldn't help but crawl all over the thing.

After reading the instructions and moving Piper several times to do my thing, the car seat was complete!


This girl was ready to go somewhere. However, I refused to strap this thing to my bag and haul her around town since we had no car. That girl just had to play the waiting game till her Pop got home!


Good thing she had a new car seat to break in to pass the time. When Stephen got home, he strapped that new car seat in the car and we were off, with no where to go. That sweet man drove us around and finally stopped to buy us some frozen yogurt.


This little girl had no interest in that frozen goodness. The minute it touched her tongue she spit it out. I guess she takes after her Pop. While we were eating our heavenly nectar it started raining cats and dogs. When we got home, we couldn't pass up a little dancing in the rain. Piper squealed and had so much fun in the rain "dancing." I think the neighbors thought we were a little crazy.


Piper and I had fun in the rain and that's all that matters!

1 comment:

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Look at her new car seat!!! It is beautiful! And what a good hubby to take you out for frozen yogurt! He sure does spoil you.